About SIG SAUER:
SIG SAUER, Inc. is a leading provider and manufacturer of firearms, electro-optics, ammunition, airguns, suppressors, and training. For over 150 years SIG SAUER, Inc. has evolved, and thrived, by blending American ingenuity, German engineering, and Swiss precision. Today, SIG SAUER is synonymous with industry-leading quality and innovation which has made it the brand of choice amongst the U.S. Military, the global defense community, law enforcement, competitive shooters, hunters, and responsible citizens. Additionally, SIG SAUER is the premier provider of elite firearms instruction and tactical training at the SIG SAUER Academy. Headquartered in Newington, New Hampshire, SIG SAUER has almost 2,000 employees across eight locations in the U.S. and around the world.
The SIG AIR ProForce line of airsoft guns is designed for professionals who train frequently and want the option of training safely in realistic force-on-force scenarios. SIG SAUER is a huge proponent of training, and we will continue to offer our customers numerous new product options to facilitate the safe practice of gun handling and target shooting in various environments.
- Precision CNC machined all metal receiver w/ M-LOK handguard; fully licensed with deeply engraved roll marks
- Accurate weight and feel of the real thing
- Barrel and handguard come apart just like the real thing (allows easy access to the battery compartment)
- Ambidextrous charging handle w/ realistic dual return springs; mock bolt locks back for easy access to hopup adjustment (functional bolt stop)
- Ambidextrous controls (selector, mag release)
- 3 position telescoping PDW style stock
- VFC Avalon Gearbox featuring improved bearings, quick change spring system, built-in MOSFET, and powered by high torque neodymium magnet motors; Rifle comes with m120 spring pre-installed for outdoor use, m100 spring included to meet indoor field FPS limits
- QD sling mounts on the handguard, lower receiver, and stock
- Since the early mid-1800s SIG Sauer has been widely regarded as a purveyor of some of the best small arms on the planet. Known for their fine combat, competition, and personal defense pistols and rifles, SIG Sauer holds law enforcement and military contracts the world over and is the personal choice of thousands of firearm owners. People who trust their lives to a firearm put their trust in SIG Sauer.
- FPS Range: 390-420 (.20g bbs)
- Length (Overall): 737mm (29")
- Inner Barrel: 295mm
- Weight: 3kg (7lbs)
- Magazine Capacity: ~120rd
- Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
- Gearbox: VFC Avalon V2 Gearbox with ECS
- Motor: Long Type
- Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
- Battery: 11.1v LiPo Butterfly Type Recommended (Wired to handguard w/ small Tamiya)
- Hopup: Yes, Adjustable (Rotary Style)
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual, m120 & m100 Springs
SIG Sauer, a long time maker of real firearms and airguns has now taken their first step into Airsoft training weapons with their own in-house developed MCX VIRTUS AEG. Designed and engineered for professionals and discerning recreational shooters, the MCX is the latest offering from the rapidly growing SIG AIR division of SIG SAUER. The MCX VIRTUS does a wonderful job of replicating the look and feel of its real-life counterpart. One of its main features is the amount of modularity the rifle has to be easily configured for just about any kind of loadout to fulfill a multitude of roles.
The SIG AIR ProForce MCX Virtus is a very effective, safe training tool for professionals and avid target shooters that replicates the look and feel of its firearm counterpart, making it an ideal option for training in a myriad of environments where live fire is not possible, said Matt Handy, Director, SIG AIR. This is an exciting product for SIG AIR because, like the MCX, it's completely modular and can be easily configured for multiple variations or loadouts based on purpose.
The SIG AIR ProForce MCX Virtus airsoft rifle is a battery-powered, automatic electric gun (AEG) that runs on a rechargeable battery. The airsoft rifle features an adjustable hop-up creating spin on the BBs for additional stabilization in flight, resulting in increased distance and accuracy. Equipped with interchangeable springs for velocity enhancement, the SIG AIR ProForce MCX Virtus has three fire control modes (safe, semi-automatic, and automatic). The included magazine holds 120 rounds of 6mm polymer or biodegradable BBs, with a velocity of up to 400 fps and muzzle energy of 1 joule (using a .20-gram polymer BB.)